What Makes Optimum Health Inner Leaf Aloe Juice So Unique?
You’ve heard it before, Aloe Juice has astounding health benefits for you and your family. But what’s the difference between Optimum Health’s Inner Leaf Aloe Juice and the Aloe juice you see on the shelf at your local grocery store?
Yes, it might be easier to pick up a bottle while you are doing the rest of your grocery shopping, but what exactly are you compromising?
Many other brands claiming to be ‘Aloe Juice’ use a powdered form of Aloe Vera and water down their Aloe content to fill more bottles.
A study by nutritional journal ‘Agro Food Industry Hi-Tech’ analysed nine Aloe products and found only three had satisfactory amounts of Aloe Vera.
Optimum Health’s Aloe Inner Leaf Aloe Juice micro pulp is 99% pure organically grown inner leaf Aloe, meaning you get a highly concentrated dose of Aloe Vera goodness.
The key to quality Inner Leaf Aloe Vera Juice is the careful cultivation of the Aloe Vera plants using only the best organic farming techniques
The process by which Aloe Vera is made into a juice is also very important in preserving those beneficial, active constituents. Other brands may damage or eliminate these healthy constituents by heating, filtering and over processing their Aloe Vera.
Every bottle of Optimum Health’s Inner Leaf Aloe Juice is created using our own proprietary formula
We carefully fillet the Aloe gel, removing the unwanted aloin before cold processing the pure inner Aloe gel. This unique treatment preserves the the bioactive constituents including the natural vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids and unique Aloe polysaccharides and maintaining the high quality and potency for your benefit.
The Optimum Health Difference
- Over 30 years experience, extensive research, knowledge and expertise using the latest technology delivering high quality Aloe Vera Drinking Juice.
- A unique, proprietary formula developed by leading experts to provide the maximum health giving benefits.
- Our Aloe Barbadensis Miller (Aloe Vera) is grown using 100% organic farming without the use of chemicals, fertilisers, pesticides, insecticides or fungicides.
- Our formula is the direct result of consultation with Dr Ivan Danhof, an internationally renowned medical scientist whose life work has been the study of the healing properties of Aloe Vera.
- Every bottle of Inner Leaf Aloe Vera Juice is bottled under strict TGA, (Therapeutic Goods Administration), requirements, in our TGA licensed facility.
So the next time you are faced with an Aloe Juice choice, don’t settle for watered down imitations, choose Optimum Health’s pure Inner Leaf Aloe Juice and enjoy the full benefits of Aloe Vera.